Proposed start to the next season of events – AGM
September 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
As you probably know, nearly all branch activities have ceased while the country deals with the coronavirus situation. We are living in hope that by September we will be able to start our activities again but this is dependent on guidance from the government.
I have discussed with the committee, through emails, planning for the future. We are currently working towards establishing a proposed programme of events, starting with a delayed AGM in September, and completing the annual newsletter. This will all be done remotely.
We ask everyone who is interested in our group to keep checking this website and our Facebook site for the latest situation. We wish all our supporters the best of health and look forward to resuming the normal business of enjoying and supporting birds and nature in general.